I wanna watch the David Tao concert!
I wanna watch the David Tao concert!
I wanna watch the David Tao concert!
After his Soul Power in 2003, I promised myself I'll attend his concert the next time round he comes to SG. Which happens to be on 26th November!!
Tao Zhe rawkzzz! Woohoo!!!
===========
Am sifting through stacks of forms to fill up for my insurance claims...whoa...the hassle of it all...
Didn't realise so many ding-dongs here and there need to be undertaken....but think it can be simplified in one simple statement.
"If it's $$ coming in, everything is easy, if it's $$ going out, everything is difficult."
BAH.
===========
Realised the diff between Chinese & English songs...Chinese ones are usually more sentimental, closer to the heart and "soft"...English ones are usually "harder" and also speaks of issues aside of those concerning affairs of the heart...
Chinese ones are usually of soft rock, rock, pop, RnB and the occassional rap, hip hop or jazz. English songs span across wider genres like the ones mentioned earlier...and blues, country, industrial, new age, indie, reggae, yada yada...
Music...salvation to the soul...makes or breaks your mood... :)
===========
Muahahha....Yao Kun aka YanDaoKia (his blog link is on the right hand side)....has joined the New Urban Male 2005 contest!! Will be good exposure for him if he gets spotted by any agency or magazine. :) Hope I get the chance to go support him next Thursday @ PS....6pm....
It's terrifying strutting down the stage in front of so many people..whilst having a huge smile plastered to your face...been there done that..oh so long ago...the stares and the lights all but focused on you...and the scrutinies and the at times contemptuous glares...
So do hope to give him some form of encouragement...albeit not in the sense of holding up placards and screaming his name out loud like some nubile guy-crazy teenage girl...haa...
Way to go man!!
No comments:
Post a Comment